RE: Blaupunkt+VW

well, mainly functionality.
this is the most important- how many, what kind and
the usability of what features... hey maybe i don't
really need a radio timer, but disc naming (up to 99)
for the changer sure is nice. and i like the idea of a
remote control as i change stations alot.

also how well are the controls laid out. the size of the
buttons- and the spacing between them as well.

finally the looks. the blau seems to match the jettas
interior the best. although i haven't actually SEEN
one installed yet- i also havent' seen an eclipse or
clarion either. so there i'll have to use my imagination
(until either this weekend or next, thanks joe)

well maybe that wasn't FINALLY theres also the fact
that it's german in a german car. sure, sure- let the
germans make autos and the japanese make the
stereos- but i have to admit the cool sounding german
name did play a small part in my decision as well.

btw im not german i'm french.

spank me hard- REAL hard