Re: D/SP VWs

DSP and VW, a match made in heaven. I'm real interested in what kind of
replies you get on this one! In my opinion, the answer to your question lies
in "How Far Do You Want To Go?" and "How Much Money Do You Want To Spend?"

If you are looking to get started in DSP with a VW, get a 84 or 85 GTi and
dump about $1500 into the tires and suspension. I am sure the Scirocco
drivers will disagree with my GTi selection, but I pick the GTi because it
will be easier to get a good example.

My personal choice was to go Autocrossing (DSP) and to also go Road Racing
(ITC). If you want to see exactly how I set my car up (1980 Scirocco), check
out my homepage.......

http://web2.airmail.net/hjones1

Harry