REAR ENDED!!!

I got rear ended on the freeway today by some dumbass in a Camry.  Damn
Jap cars...Anyways, my rear bumper is destroyed as is my exhaust.  He
slammed on his breaks so hard the nose diving of his car caused it to
lift my rear end...His front went under and turned my nice Leistriz
exhaust into spaghetti.... :(  Okay here is my question...Is an
aftermarket (aka TT) exhaust cheaper than the stock one?  If so can I
just buy that one instead?  Anyone know or done this?  Thanks in
advance!  I have AAA Insurance in case you need to know.

Mark Radelow