RE: Austin TX...

hi Joe,

yeah i'd like to get together sometime to compare cars...
seeing a blau installed would be pretty cool. i imagine it
looks great!
lunches for me are kind of tight, i only get 45min starting
at 11:45- but i do get off at 3:30...
and then there's weekends (sometimes:)

hey i like the idea of an austin meet! count me in. you
mentioned there are three of us? who else is on the list?

what do i do here in austin? well i work at dell computers
as a tech... that takes up most of my time i guess...
say... what color is you Jetta? i've seen a black one up
and down braker lane pretty often... is that you?
also seen another black one on a regular basis over here
near oltorf where i live.

texas.net is great! i'm very happy with them. only one busy
signal in the past year and a half i've been with them...
their news servers are fastfastfast and i've never had any
problem whatsoever with them. plus they offer not only
x2 technology but also kflex.
no i haven't taken advantage of any of my server space.
maybe that'll change. i'd like to put up the project GLX
articles on a page.

spank me hard- REAL hard