ABS to be or not to be

Hi all, chris collier here,

I am afraid to ask the following question, but know i must........

Sometimes my ABS light will come on, and when it does the ABS does not
work....

Other times, it will come on and after 10-15 minutes,,,,,,,it will go
off

I have looked in the archives and have read about the program module for
the ABS

To those of you whom have experienced this same problem, what did you
find to be the solution?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.............

I am open to any and all suggestions as proper channels of solutions for
my car...i just hope that it does not lead the the most expensive one,
the program module....

If it is the program module, what exactly goes bad on them? Are they
repairable?

Thanks for the help

chris collier
collier@iglou.com