Wheels for sale?

Hey guys,

Does anyone have a 7 spoke stock Jetta GLX wheel for sale?  I'll
entertain the idea of getting all 4 too, if anyone has them.  Either
way, though, *one* of the wheels has to be in absolutely perfect
condition! I mean *no* scratches from balancing, or tire changing, no
scratches from curbs, etc.

I recently hit a curb (for the first -- and last -- time ever) in my GLX
and I put a ~ 1 in. scrape on the edge of the wheel.  Since everything
else is perfect, I can't let this go, so I figured I'd try the list
before getting ripped off at the dealer.

please email me privately

thanks in advance
-erik