Re:DIY

>How much to install?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!  That cracks me up.  Guys
>like you shouldn't be allowed to have even a semblance of a fast car.
>If you haven't doen the work on it yourself, then it ain't yours in my
>opinion.
I happen to like doing my own work when I can. I also live in an
apartment complex right now and it is about 30 degrees outside. I have
more sense than to try to do my own work under these conditions. But you
can bet that when I do have my own garage I won't put other people down
for paying to have work done-for whatever reason.

An apology to the list would be appropriate.

John Darwak
'97 Jetta GLX Sequoia/Biber beige