oettinger A4 GTI spotted...

HAVE YOU SEEEN IT????
there is an oettinger A4 GTI in the showroom of Santa Monica VW!!!!!!!  it
is a Vr6, and has the complete Oettinger kit on it.  The car is from CEC.
For those of you that don't know.. JT motorsports lost the O' account
because they were making unauthorized copies of O' products and selling
them.  Somehow O' found out and closed their account.  As of the Semi show,
CEC is now the new North American Distributor for O'.  Back to the car... it
is silver, with oettinger rear spoiler, bumper kit, CEC wheels, m3 style
mirrors, exhaust, & a dope PHAT grill!!  I could not tell what the car had
inside, because I was looking thru the window.  I don't even know if the car
is being sold, because I saw no stickers in the window.  it is still Euro
spec'ed from what I can tell from the bumpers...... but I would love to take
a spin in it.
if you want to know more, and live in the area... stop by Santa Monica VW
and check it out....
george