Volkswagen Of Toronto

Hello,

I got your name off the GLX site.

We have a group together of VWs.

If you are interest or anyone else please check out our web site at

  VWoT (VWs of Toronto) Club
  http://www.interlog.com/~pron/VWoT

If you have any questions you can email me the list mod or the club
email address at
VWoT@hotmail.com

Talk to you all soon,

JACK

YOU WROTE:

I run Pirelli 210a (195/55r15) in the winter, and Toyo Proxes T1+
(215/45r15)
in the summer.  This acomplishes two things. a:, you get longer life out
of
two good sets of winter/summer tires than 2 good sets of all-season, and
b:
you tune your tires to the weather you're driving in. oh, and c:, if you
get a
set of steel rims for the winter, you don't screw up your nice summer
rims.

Sundie...
Toronto, Canada
'95 Seqouia Green GLX, stock
(except for good summer and winter tires  :)

--
HAGOP JACK TERZIAN
Markham, Ontario Canada

WWW: http://www.netcom.ca/~hyejack (Still Under construction)