Fw: next H&R group purchase

would anyone be interested in doing another group purchase on H&R stuff.. please email me privately...
george
-----Original Message-----
From: George Turner, Jr. <george@dxnet.com>
Date: Friday, October 16, 1998 11:29 AM
Subject: next H&R group purchase

NEXT GROUP PURCHASE FOR H&R EQUIPMENT!!!!
Ok everyone....the deadline for the next h&r group purchase is in...if you are interested, I will be placing the order on -------------The current prices for the group plan is as follows:
H&R lowering springs - $145.67 (set of 4)
H&R race springs - $151.52 (set of 4)
H&R coil overs - $1094.00 (set of 4)
for these prices it is cash, money order, cashiers check, or check (subject to 10 day hold).
credit card orders will have a 4% processing fee attached to it.  For those of you outside the Los Angeles area that require shipping, regular ups ground charges will apply.
Please reserve your spring set now by sending in your money, they will sell out quick.
There will also be a 8.25% tax added on for cali residents, outta staters do not pay tax.
If you wish to mail me orders, please include return name and return address, also if shipping is required, leave a phone number and shipping address available.
Mail orders to
George Turner
c/o H&R group purchase
p.o. box 452522
Westchester, CA 90045-2522
for checks and credit cards please call or email me for addressee/further instructions.
george@dxnet.com  (yes you can tell a friend, except for tuner shops)
310-671-6962