Fw: Brospeed exhaust group purchase

ok everyone, I was just informed that the brospeed VR6 system list for $599,
and would most likely sell for $510...... group purchase price is $371.95!!!
in less than 2 months an article will be coming out with the low down on the
set up, and the group purchase will NOT be in effect then, regular prices
will apply... so if you are interested... please let me know NOW because I
have to fill and close out this order to get everyone their systems....
george