Re: Off the THREAD(CLUTCH NOISE)

Chris,
My '97 did the same thing the other day.  I started the car in the morning,
(it was a very cold day, I dont' know if that bears any significance) and the
clutch made a terrible noise when I pushed it.  It sounded, like you said, as
if a spring or something was loose, right there by the pedal.  I looked at the
pedal, but everything looked fine.  That only happened one day, and then the
next day it was fine.  I guess I won't do anything unless it happens again,
but it was weird!

ROB
'97 GLX
metallic green/beiber beige leather
DEI keyless entry
Pioneer/Boston Acoustics/Infinity/JBL stereo system