Off the THREAD

Traveling off the thread here a little...

Anyone experience any problems with there clutch pedal in the 98's? As I
was stopped the other night, I had the clutch pushed to the floor and
extended a little to get some change out of my pocket. Now when I released
the clutch, it made a horrid noise. Almost like a spring or something fell
off or its grinding or something. Not quite sure, but it doesn't sound
healthy. Any related problems? Or ideas? I haven't personally crawled
underneath the steering wheel because when I get home its very dark (and
cold). But if I have a head start I may be able to fix it myself rather
than "deal" with the "dealer". Thanks

A little further from the original thread.....

I recently saw a posting about lighting for the Jettas. I think they were
Hellas or something. But what I'm looking to do, tell me if its tacky or
what, but I want to get Green tinted front parking lights with the Xenon
blue headlights. Keeping the stock fogs, which have a blue appearance of
sorts.

Thanks for your insight crew!

Chris
98 GLX Stock