RE: The big showdown/LI cruise

Well, Greg, let me just say that the competition just wasn't there Sunday
afternoon. As far as I'm concerned, I'm still King of the Hill! Ok, ok, I
*did* get schooled by John in his modified Corrado SLC, but that was it. No
one else could gain on me. But then again, it was probably the start that
made the difference. You see, Chris and I had walkie-talkies, and he went
ahead a few miles to scout for cops. I was the "pace" car doing about 30 mph
with my hazards on. As soon as Chris gave me the thumbs up, I turned off the
hazards and gunned it. Up till about 120, I saw no one in gain on me. Then
out of nowhere I see a black Corrado SLC coming up FAST. At about 140 John
was right on my tail, and I was even more surprised to see the guy in the
black 'Rocco come up as well (sorry, I can't for the life of me remember
your name!). After a sec or two we all flew by Chris who was chugging along
at 50 or so and slowed down. We all got at least 3 or 4 good runs in, but
they weren't very organized. It was during the second or third run that John
just pulled away from me.

We definitely had a lot of fun. Many of those who joined us got the chance
to do 130+ for the first time, including several 2.0l cars! You have got the
join us next time, you won't be disappointed!

And Chris, bring you camcorder next time--I bet seeing all of us fly by you
got you some major wood, and we'd like you to share :)

Kevin

ps. *notice* All of the characters and events portrayed in this email are
fictional, and any similarities to actual people, places, events, or
otherwise, are purely coincidental.

:)

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef