Tyre Suggestions?

Folks,

I'm looking at buying some new tires for the spring/summer and would
appreciate suggestions.

I don't want all seasons and they have to be available in stock size.
Wet and dry handling top my requirements, followed by treadwear.
Price is not an issue at this point.  So far these top my list:

Toyo Proxes T1 Plus
Michelin Pilots MXX3

Anyone run with the pilots?  A friend of mine has them on his Porsche
and likes them although he says he'll most likely go with SO2s next
time.

TIA for sharing your suggestions and experiences.

Cheers,

----
Jeff Newton