Re: sad day, maybe..

No decision to be made. The porsche without a doubt. My friend had a '64 white with black leather. We had many a great time doing rallies in So. Cal. Make sure the body is in good shape, i.e. no rust or prior damage. Parts and rubber pieces should be fairly easy to find. I don't have a link but there are some incredible porsche clubs out there. Look one up and ask away. Sorry I can't be to much help. Without question though, the '64

Chris wrote:

GLX'ers,

I might be trading my car for a 1964 Porche that i found...  the car is in
schweet condition, runs great, been kept in an conditioned enviroment for
the past 15 years.  Only 70,000 miles.

However, I really love my Jetta and will have problems deciding on what to
do.  Anyone out there have any experience with old Porches??  Any suggestions?

Chris
'97 VW Jetta GLX