Re: Hats

That is an excellent idea!

I bet a black hat with a silver VR6 logo in the front would look really
nice.  If you could come up with several different styles and post them
up on a web-page and get a vote on which one would be best.

I'll try to work on some styles and send them to you if I have time.
I'm swamped with work... so it may be a while.

c-ya,

-Chuck Simpson...
'98 White Jetta GLX-VR6