RE: Issues of Engine Reliability (LONG AND TECHNICAL BUT INTERESTING!)

What about Honda's ?2000 roadster, a 2.0 liter with 240 hp and a 9000RPM
redline? Talk about high stress on the engine, yet there evidently was a
considerable amount of work done on using lightweight engine components (to
reduce the reciprocating mass I'm sure). See the current C&D or R&T for
articles on it. Should be a pretty hot seller.

<Jetta content> The Dec. C&D has a review of the '99 GLX.

Tim Irwin