Re: No More Tranny Problems? plus: Need someone to do research for me

Someone I know tried this and found out it will not fit if the car has
A/C.
He also told me it is a very tight fit for cars with out it.

he ended up just putting a grill instead of the plastic piece and
makeing a tube.

JACK

--
HAGOP JACK TERZIAN