Re: No More Tranny Problems? plus: Need someone to do research for me

hey there Mark.. still trying to make your car as fast as mine?  there is some junk behind the passengers side grill. I actually tied to make a ram air set up over there, it was cool, but if you are not going to relocate the charcoal canister, then the piping will be pretty long.
george
-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Klaus Radelow <mara98ae@student.econ.cbs.dk>
To: gti-vr6@dev.tivoli.com <gti-vr6@dev.tivoli.com>; jettaglx@igtc.com <jettaglx@igtc.com>
Date: Tuesday, December 01, 1998 6:12 AM
Subject: No More Tranny Problems? plus: Need someone to do research for me

I haven't heard any talk of transmission problems for a LONG TIME.  Are the later models turning out to be more reliable and robust or are people just not talking about it anymore? ;)

VR6 Content:
Could someone check behind the little grill in the lower left hand corner of the front bumper (A3 GOLF/JETTA only) and tell me if there are any obstructions behind it?  I want to get the Bonrath Air-Intakes that fit in place of those little black grills to run a cold-air intake setup.  However, I am worried the AC equipment will obstruct any piping.  Thanks!

Mark

Mark Klaus Radelow
radelow@hotmail.com   (business)
radelow@usc.edu         (personal)