Re: Whats the number for VWOA

OKay, two things might be going on...

a: the dealership sucks.  Take it to another one, if it's still under warranty,
and get it fixed there.  Remove your business from that dealership.

b: i hate to sound sexist, but here you are: she's a woman.  Unfortunately,
dealerships tend to take advantage of women, believing that they won't know the
difference.

I would tell her to freak out on them, and for her to ask them for the regional
office's phone number, and a manager she can talk to there.  That will pretty
much let them know she's serious about the whole thing.

If it'sa '98, there should be a full warranty on the thing still.

my 2p.

Sundie...