Re: Misc...

Christopher,

What year Passat do you own?  I'm looking to go new and have heard that
the seats have been upgaded in comparison to the previous years.  Also I
am hesitant about buying a Swedish turbo.  The only turbos I ahve never
heard anything bad about are the Mitsu engines, and I do own a Talon TSi
myself and can atest to their dependability.  The V6 of the Passat on
the other hand seems to be a rather simple engine to work on.  I'm
looking to keep this ca for the long run, so dependability is a must.
Also I like t know tat f something dos go wringwith the engine or
anything really, I can fix it myself.

Thanks for the input,
Ted