Re: Misc...

Well to be honest, actually the Saab is (to me) a better winter vehicle.
Plus its 185hp 2litre screams. The suspension is much better and its a
heavier car for traction control in the snow. The seats are DEFINITELY
softer and much more comfortable, however it does lack 2 doors, and a
passenger side airbag. Everything else, well besides the mileage is
relatively the same. But one thing I've definitely noticed is that this car
turns heads much more often than Jetta. And the Saab is ALL stock still.
Without mods the Jetta gets a few looks, but thats it.

Bottom line is I'm bored with it!

Ciao'