RE: abs light

I had the same problem where my ABS light would come on when I was driving
then after a few miles would turn off. I took it to the dealer and he said
that the sensor on my rear wheels were dirty. So they cleaned the sensor and
the wheel and actually washed my car which I thought was really cool. And
ever since my ABS light is not a problem anymore.

Zab
98 Black GLX