Jetta GLX : The choice of the Colombian Drug Lords...

Some of my (sick and twisted) friends sent me the following URL, which
shows a Jetta which is in extremely bad shape after a drug-related shooting
in Colombia.

NOTE: The picture on this web page contains GRAPHIC VIOLENCE and, IMO,
should not be viewed by people who are faint at heart, cannot or should not
view gore, death, or other graphically violent pictures. If you are easily
offended DON'T VIEW THIS URL!!!

Otherwise, here's proof that the Colombian Cartel appreciates Jetta's...

http://alliance.rotten.com/rotten/arch/tepito.jpg

-Khan

--
Khan Klatt