RE: New List Ideas & Hellos (was RE: Garret Chip Question)

> I have my own server on the Internet, and I can certainly host
> something of
> this sort. I can put up a "Web Board" script on my web server, and even
> hack some popular scripts up to do exactly what you want...
>
> So what exactly is it that you're looking for... can you point us to some
> forums that will give us an idea of what to look for?

Well, as far as I know, all the CompuServe forums are identical in terms of
how they operate. It's just the content that changes. Here is my draft
version of what topics will be on the list:

Performance Mods
Aesthetic Mods
Handling Mods
Misc. Mods
Suspensions
Tires & Wheels
Stereos
Car Care Products
The Keg Room

That's my off-the-cuff list of topic areas. The last one is for members to
excercize their rights to off-topic posts, shootin' the doodie, and a place
for general gathering information (like info on local drives, or big
regional thingies like Treffen, etc.).

If you've got the space for this at work, wow, this could really happen!!
Wally G.
coolwally@msn.com