Re: New List Ideas & Hellos (was RE: Garret Chip Question)

---------------
I have my own server on the Internet, and I can certainly host something of
this sort. I can put up a "Web Board" script on my web server, and even
hack some popular scripts up to do exactly what you want...
So what exactly is it that you're looking for... can you point us to some
forums that will give us an idea of what to look for?
-Khan

Khan,

Check out http://www.UltimateBB.com,   take a look a some of their sample
sites, or take the tour to get the feel of what we are looking at.
The cost is a 1 year lease for $51, or 1 site licence for $140 (free
updates..support) (UNIX, NT)
They encourage usage of there freeware to see if its right for us.

-Jim