Locking fuel filler door

	Just a note on  the fuel door. The instructions which Khan put up are excellent; I used them myself.  One thing though.  Instead of using the plastic tee piece, which requires melting the tubing, I picked up a solid rubber piece from the dealer which is a much easier job.  The vacuum tubing in my
car ( '97 GLX) is hard plastic.  Very hard to heat and reshape, but perfect for pushing into the rubber
tee. The part # was 447-711-758.  After I bought that, I went to Pep Boys and picked up a solid rubber
coupler.  That way, I was easily able to join the vacuum tubing from the tee to the actual valve, which came with a short piece of (stiff) tubing attached to it.  I don't have a number for that, sorry.  Just a note to idiot proof this:  to use the rubber piece, first you must remove the existing tee.  Hope that didn't sound condescending.  Anyway, just my .02.  Follow Khan's great instructions, and good luck.
									Adam