Re: Camera Mounting Point

Hey you should get one of those nice "Chevy Redneck Hood-scoops" and mount
it under there.....Or you could make a new VW style hood ornament with it.
Just the lens popped up through the hood and the camera itself
underneath....Heee Heee  All seriousness though you should keep it at eye
level so you can defend yourself if you ever come in contact with the
authorities and you have conflicting stories.....

My .02c' worth

Later.....

98GLX