Camera Mounting Point

VeeDub people,

        I have an 8mm camcorder that has had a rough life and is on its way
out. Because of this, I was thinking of some how attaching it to my front
bumper/rear bumper and getting some cool video of driving around.  Does
anyone have any idea where I could possibly mount it??  It's dimensions are
7x3.5x3.5"  I was thinking of mounting it behind the front spoiler on the
bottom, but there isn't anything really available to attach it to.
        Anyone else have any ideas???

thanks,

Chris Phillips
'97 Black Jetta GLX