Summary of 1998 VR6 problems?

     On the contrary, all the responses I've gotten have been good.

     Andy

     ----------------

     Oh great. Now you're going to get a whole rash of emails from people
     telling you all the
     problems they've had... And looking at all those emails you're going
     to come to the
     conclusion that our cars are pieces of crap because nobody's going to
     write and tell you
     they've had absolutely NO problems with their car.
     Well your data's going to be skewed. Nobody ever says anything unless
     it's a complaint.
     How many people go to a psychiatrist to tell him/her how happy they
     are? Who ever
     emails this list to let us know they're _not_ having any problems? You
     never go into
     the dealership to tell them how great your GLX is running, do you?
     From a psychiatrist's point of view the world is full of unhappy crazy
     people.

     BTW- My GLX is running like a dream. Reliability issues? Yeah right. I
     must be the lucky one.

     1998 Jetta GLX Black/Black Leather
     17" BBS RX Dunlop sp8000
     Garrett08