Re: cleannig the engine compartment

WHENEVER I WASH MY CAR I OPEN THE HOOD AND WIPE AWAY THE DUST WITH A DAMP
RAG.
-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy Brandow <vw-j@webtv.net>
To: jettaglx@igtc.COM <jettaglx@igtc.COM>
Date: Tuesday, August 18, 1998 2:25 PM
Subject: cleannig the engine compartment

  hey all!
I am really wanting to clean out the engine compartment in my 98 GLX.
it's still clean, just a bit dusty.  I don't want it to get away from me
though.  I want to just use my 1300 psi preasure sprayer.  do you think
this is a bad idea?  i figured i could just bag some of the parts that
can't get wet, or should i worry about it.  how do you all clean yours?
  jeremy 98 red glx vr6