3.1 conversion w/supercharger

Yesterday I had the pleasure of riding in the first know a3 gti that has a 3.1 conversion and a supercharger.  This car makes me wet in my pants @3000 RPM'S.  The 3.1 is a fully built race motor unlike no other.  It has carrillo rods (cost about 2k), abt head, abt pistons, everything is heat treated and balanced, and a whole bunch of stuff I can not remember.  But of coarse the tranny was re-done with a quaffe, heavy duty clutch, and alum flywheel.  When we took a spin in the car, it was never reved above 4k (still had to break in the engine) and it was the hardest pulling car I EVER BEEN IN!!!!  This gti has the only wide body kit in America, imported from Switzerland.  When you open the hood, all you see is chrome and alum. The glare from the sun hitting the engine makes you squint your eyes as you gasped for breath.  Then someone bumps into you, now you realize your not dreaming.   This car is estimated to be putting out 380 hp and 415 lbs. of torque.  Can anyone say ouch?  The car was dumped on some abt coil overs, and by far..they are better than my Carreras coil overs.  (I think I have to get rid of the Carreras, and get some abt's.. Called AMS this morning and they will be out for about a month! DARN!!!)  BTW..AMS build this car for a customer.  OK..back to the engine...  This car was pulling soo hard, that the clutch would slip!  This car is soo fast, that if you were standing outside, you would swear it was a blur.  This car was soo crazy, that it makes me think of doing illegal activities to gather money to make me one just like it.  If I am not mistakes, it is running a 10 LB pulley on the charger, and he wants to boost more!!  He has many more future mods in store... There is lots and lots more to say about this car....but I will cut it short..
geo