Re: fresh air cone

If you are looking for a change in sound, any of the aftermarket filters
will give the VR6 a throaty sound.  You can go with the Neuspeed or ABD
filters, but for about the same price, you can get the Eurosport which
now has a pretty nifty heat shield that goes with it to try and keep the
air coming into the filter cooler.
Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com
Checkered Flag Automotive Components
95 Black Jetta GLX M3 wannabe
85 Show Scirocco

On Sun, 16 Aug 1998 13:31:26 -0600 (MDT) vw-j@webtv.net (Jeremy Brandow)
writes:
>I was wondering if anyone is running with any brand of fresh air
>induction cone?  My glx is a lease and I dont want to add any major
>aftermarket upgrades that will void warranty, or mess with my lease.
>thought that a cone would b a quik and easy upgrade that i can do
>without worrying.  the change i am looking for is a change in th way
>my
>engine sounds, mainly.  If there is an increase in power then BONUS.
>does anyone have anything good or bad to say about certain brands of
>cones?
>
> jeremy brandow 98 red glx

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]