Re: Vegas List Members

hey patrick...

im from vegas but im sorry i wont be in town those days you are gonna be here.
i am leaving early morning on the 17th for the bay area.  I'm gonna be on the
bay area for 2 weeks.  I might be at ND also on the 20th or the 21st to pick
up a new tail light someone smashed.  if you plan to head up to ND from vegas
try taking the route i take.  I take I-15 to hwy 58 all the way to bakersfield
then use stockdale hwy which cuts thru bakersfield to hwy 5 which will take
you all the way to the bay area.  the reason i say take this route is because
on hwy 58 thru Tehachapi the road is pretty curvy and is a good road to have
fun with out jettas.  its a 2 lane hwy that most of the time is fairly empty
which allows you to use both lanes for yur fun.  doing 70-90 on a curvy road
is a blast!!!!!!!!!!  maybe ill see you up at ND.  have fun..by the way, the
trip from vegas to the bay area should take you normally 9.5 hrs +, but you
can probably get it in 8-8.5 hrs.

chris