From: Jeremy Brandow <vw-j@webtv.net>
To: jettaglx@igtc.COM <jettaglx@igtc.COM>
Date: Sunday, August 16, 1998 3:32 PM
Subject: fresh air cone

I was wondering if anyone is running with any brand of fresh air
induction cone?  My glx is a lease and I dont want to add any major
aftermarket upgrades that will void warranty, or mess with my lease.  i
thought that a cone would b a quik and easy upgrade that i can do
without worrying.  the change i am looking for is a change in th way my
engine sounds, mainly.  If there is an increase in power then BONUS.
does anyone have anything good or bad to say about certain brands of
cones?

jeremy brandow 98 red glx