RE: Removing rear Jetta emblem

Damn, you just blew my cover--good work gumshoe!

I've never tried that before, as I've never had the need to do something
like that. Have you tried using the lock in the door rather than the remote?

BTW, for the person who was looking for a silver Wolfsburg, I did see
someone driving one here in Stamford with a Riverbank Motors license plate
holder, so I guess they get them. I also saw someone with a very nice silver
GLX. On the lot the only Wolfsburg I saw was a red one. There was a red GLX
as well.

Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor Blue