RE: Removing rear Jetta emblem

Sorry that I've learned to pay attention in the past emails. My bad... Good
luck with the switch.  Is there any way to lock your doors from the OUTSIDE
with the keyless remote feature when the car is running? I have the extra
set of keys and tried it but to no avail.

Chris
98 GLX -Stock-

""I live in Stamford and bring my 97 GLX to Riverbank for service. Not bad
service (they actually do what they're supposed to--rotate tires, etc.), but
their inventory isn't so hot. I bet Pray has a lot more. One other dealer
you might try is Curran VW (in Stratford?). I will check Riverbank after
work today to see if there are silver Wolfsburgs.

Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor Blue""