Re: Removing rear Jetta emblem

>i know that....but if he is so proud to own a jetta, why does he have to
>show it off under the european name...since his prob. does not have anything
>from the vento in it....

Personally, I think that it would be really cool to go total eurospec on
my
'95 GLX. Get the Vento badge, the euro bumper/front spoiler, the euro
head-
lights (wattages), rear foglights, and so forth. It would make the car ...
difficult to describe ... but seem more "official." As though, after all
the
mods were made, it would then be as the factory intended it to be, the
most
pure form of the car, rather than the really watered-down U.S. version.
You
follow? I myself was interested in doing the conversion. I think it would
be
cool to have other VW enthusiasts (or just any driver) say, "Wow, I've
never
seen a VW _VENTO_ before!" Or, "Man, that VW just blew me away! It's a
Vento? Man, must be some rare kind of power machine!"
-T

         /|     -=Thomas J. Boyer<cyng@lamere.net>=-     |\
         \|      -=Tsaim Kurros<pen.mip.net 4000>=-      |/