Re: Removing rear Jetta emblem

After living in Germany for 2 years and visiting numerous times after
that, I have never seen 1 vehicle a German driver kept stock.  This
includes A3s, Porsches, Golf's, Vanagons.  This is why you see so many
Tuners over there (e.g. Projektzwo, ABT etc).  Difference between the
Germans and the majority of Americans (Not GLX owners though) is they
don't run down to Discount Heinrich's (a.k.a. Pep Boys) and buy all
kinds of cheesy stupid bolt-on mods.  My point?  Add your Vento emblems,
order your quad-rounds, trick that GLX out to your taste.  I cannot
stand the thousands of stock BMWs, VWs and Mercedes I see everyday ( I
live in Philly) that are owned by some stupid rich asshole who does
absolutely nothing to their vehicles.  Good luck.