Removing rear Jetta emblem

I'm new to the list, and this is my first message.  It's funny that some
of the things you all have mentioned on this list, seem to happen to my
GLX after I read the emails. (I've got the screen door clutch sound,
grease streaks on the window, stuck rear window, etc)  Other than those
little things, the car is awesome...makes me glad I got rid of my 325.

What I need to know....

Can anyone suggest the best way to remove the "Jetta", "GLX", and "VR6"
emblems off the back of the GLX without scratching the paint or ruining
its shine.  I was thinking to replace them with the "Vento GLX" emblem
sold from www.parts4vws...it's only $20, unless anyone know's where to
find it cheaper.

Thanks..

Andy Hight
'97 VW Jetta GLX VR6, Black/Tan Leather..