RE: Disconnecting Door chimes

I believe you can just pull the relay without harming anything.
For those of you who hate hearing the chime every time you start the car
without the seatbelt on, but still want the chime warning you that your
lights are still on when you open the door, just look under the seat
(driver's side) for a connecting plug and simply disconnect. If you have
heated seats I'm not sure if this would disconnect that function as well, or
if there is a separate plug.

Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor Blue