From: Ron Magers
To: jettaglx@igtc.COM
Cc: gti-vr6@dev.tivoli.com
Sent: 8/6/98 2:46:32 PM
Subject: Lights-On chime

I've noticed that I do not have a buzzer or chime when I forget to turn the
lights off after I shut the car off. Is there supposed to be a buzzer or
something?

Ron
'95 GLX
K&N, Q-Chip, etc., etc., etc.

                            ___
Ron Magers                  \  \     _ _       Wheeling Jesuit University
Computer Support Analyst     \**\ ___\/ \      CET / NASA COTF
304/243-2388                X*#####*+^^\_\     316 Washington Avenue
FAX: 304/243-2497            o/\  \            Wheeling, WV 26003
Internet: rmagers@cotf.edu      \__\

The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and not those of
NASA, WJC, COTF or any other company, government agency, or organization.