Re: Lights-On chime

>I've noticed that I do not have a buzzer or chime when I forget to turn the
>lights off after I shut the car off. Is there supposed to be a buzzer or
>something?
Ditto on that one, my friend. I would LIKE to have such a chime. I grew
used
to it with the '93 Grand Am I used to have. When the engine is off, the
head-
lights turn off - very easy to forget that they're on.
You and I both have '95 GLXs. Coincidence? Here's the true test: does your
seat belt light turn off when you plug the seat belt in? Mine doesn't. It
seems to be timed.
-T
'95 JettaGLX black on black <leather>
'84 JettaGLi silver on blue <leatherette>

         /|     -=Thomas J. Boyer<cyng@lamere.net>=-     |\
         \|      -=Tsaim Kurros<pen.mip.net 4000>=-      |/