WTB....Steel wheels for 93 - 98 Jetta

Hey gang,
I would like to obtain a set (4?) of steel wheels (wheel covers optional, but preferred) for my '97 Jetta GT (for snows).
If you replaced the wheels from a GL, GLS, or TDI and you live in the Seattle, WA / Portland, OR - or the - Vancouver, BC area and want to part with them for a reasonable price....(whatever that may be????)   Please e-mail me with the details and price.
Hope to settle my search.......I am willing to travel some for a good price!

Tofer   tofer@foxinternet.net or vwjetta97@hotmail.com
ICQ#7958410 http://wwp.mirabilis.com/7958410
'97 JETTA GT  Garrett chip, Euro Switch, NoDRL's, Rear Fog Light, Painted Calipers & Tinted Windows.
VW Club & Club H20 Member
FLY BOEING - Building the future of Flight!
~ A fool & his money will soon be partying!! ~