New Car Bought 1998 Beetle

Well Guys I got my new 98 Beetle.  I didn't have to wait but 2 days.
Just got lucky I guess.  It is loaded and fun to drive. Oh and by the
way I didn't have to pay 1000 for that cd player either.  16900 was the
final price and leasing for around 240.  The residual is almost 12k!!!.
Thanks for all your inputs.  The dash doesn't bother me at all now.
Super charger kit may be installed the beginning of the year after my
GLX.

Bryan Billings
97 Vento VR6
98 Beetle (faster than my 318ti club sport) I shit you not!