Rear Fog Light (WAS RE: Locking Gas Flap)

At 8:55 AM -0400 8/5/98, Christoper Hartwell@bbn.com wrote:
>Hey Khan-
>
>Not sure, but I think you forgot one. "Killer Khan". The WWF wrestler in
>the early 80's.....

Send me a computer, preferably a Sun Ultra Workstation, and I'll name it
Killer Khan :)

[ObJetta content:] For pictures of the Rear Fog Light, check out the following:

<http://members.aol.com/bunmar/rearfog.html>

<http://www.jps.net/vwcola/recommend.html>

Has anyone hooked up their rear fogs to be additional brakelights? Meaning
when you hit the brakes, the rear fog lights come on too, as an additional
safety feature? Is this DOT approved?

-Khan

--
Khan Klatt
1997 VW Jetta GLX

(Bilstein HD/Neuspeed Sofsport coming Aug. 3rd
 Mintex Redbox Brake Pads coming Aug. 3rd
 K & N Drop-in Filter coming Aug. 3rd)