I finally bought my GLX!

Hello list,
I've been reading the list all summer, waiting for the day I had the $$ to buy
my own jetta glx, and today I got it!  I bought a '97 GLX, 15,000 miles, green
with beige leather interior, cold weather package fo $17,500.  I think I got a
pretty good deal.  Now I can't wait to make some mods, and the first thing I
want to do is get a chip, after reading the recent discussion, the Garrett
chip sounds good so I'm gonna' order one.  Any other "must-do" mods that won't
cost much? Any advice would be appreciated.

ROB
'97 GLX
Green/Beige leather