RE: Jan the "SO CALLED Man" saga......

Kevin, ( I hope you don't mind me forwarding this to the list too...)
What A Piece of SH*T!!!   I hope .....well ok....... you got F'd.....sorry
man!
And to that JAN THE "SO-CALLED MAN"  Be a man (like you said you were and
follow through.....!!!)
Any one out there considering ordering from him DON'T!!!  You'd have better
luck kicking your dog for Foglight covers and other accessories, than JAN
THE "SO-CALLED MAN" following through!!
Tofer   tofer@foxinternet.net <mailto:tofer@foxinternet.net>  or
vwjetta97@hotmail.com <mailto:vwjetta97@hotmail.com>
ICQ#7958410 http://wwp.mirabilis.com/7958410
'97 JETTA GT  (Soon to be Garrettized),Euro Switch, No DRL's, Rear Fog
Light, Painted Calipers & Tinted Windows.
VW Club & Club H20 Member
FLY BOEING - Building the future of Flight!
~KICK ASS!!~ (Cartman)