Re: Chips

Hey Gang,
I thought that I'd throw my 2 cents in about chips.  I've got the 4 cyl. GT
and thought most of you have the VR6, I thought I'd tell you about my chip.  I
lucked out when it came time to chip my GT.  Sport Compact Car has a project
Golf and they did a feature about chipping.  They tested chips from APS,
Autotech, Autothority, AMS, and Techtonics.  They put the car on a dyno with
each chip.  The Autothority was the clear winner for my application.  So it
helped me with my decision.  They concluded that a chip upgrade is a good
inexpensive means of gaining real bhp, but a complete program of tuning tweaks
designed to work together was the best route to power.

Wilde11@aol.com
'97 GT, Neuspeed Cam, Strut Tower Bar and P-Flo
Jamex suspension, Autothority chip and a kick ass Clarion sound system